Eric Patterson, LPC
Eric Patterson is a licensed professional counselor in the Pittsburgh area who is dedicated to helping children, adults, and families meet their treatment goals. As contributor for the American Psychiatric Association, he helped shape the content in the DSM-5. For the last five years as a freelance writer, Eric has worked to spread reliable, actionable information regarding addiction and mental health to people in need. When he isn’t focused on work, Eric is usually hanging with his family, listening to indie rock, or brewing a cup of coffee.
- Opioid Addiction & Treatment: Signs, Symptoms & Support
- What is Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT)?
- Drug and Alcohol Detox in New Jersey
- Stimulant Abuse: Signs, Withdrawal and Treatment Options
- Alcohol Addiction Treatment and Rehab in Cherry Hill, NJ
- What is Drug & Alcohol Rehab? Understanding Substance Abuse Rehabilitation Approaches