Danielle is licensed clinical social worker, currently living and practicing in central Connecticut. Danielle graduated from Columbia University in 2012 with a Masters of Social Work, and always had the goal of opening her own private practice. She specializes in women’s issues, maternal health and postpartum mental health. Danielle is passionate about empowering people of all ages and hopes to use her writing skills to provide more resources for those looking to improve their mental health. In her spare time, Danielle likes to practice yoga, read and be outdoors with her family.
- Dry Drunk Syndrome: Definition, Symptoms and How to Cope
- What Is Cocaine Cut With?
- Does Marijuana Help Anxiety or Cause It?
- Can You Have a Cell Phone in Rehab?
- What is The Connection between Eating Disorders and Addiction?
- What is Dialectical Behavioral Therapy?
- What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)?
- Addiction Therapy: What are the Therapies Available for Addiction?
- How to Stop Alcohol Cravings – Handling the Urges to Drink