Theresa Valenzky graduated from the University of Akron with a Bachelor of Arts in News/Mass Media Communication and a certificate in psychology. She is passionate about providing genuine information to encourage and guide healing in all aspects of life. Through her experience as a community news and magazine writer and photographer for print media, she became an editor and content manager for websites and digital media. Theresa enjoys creating, editing and publishing articles that inspire mindfulness, simplicity, and holistic and herbal health. She is eager to integrate her knowledge, bring awareness and understanding to addiction and mental health disorders and offer people the ability and strength to seek a healthy recovery.
- Alcoholic Gastritis: Symptoms, Causes & Treatment
- Robotripping: The Effects of DXM Abuse
- What is Meth Psychosis?
- Meth vs. Coke (Cocaine): Differences & Similarities
- Amphetamine Addiction Treatment Resource Guide
- Which Drug Accounts for the Most Drugged Driving Accidents?
- Gender Differences in Substance Use Disorders
- Using Teletherapy for Opioid Addiction
- Hydrocodone vs. Oxycodone: What’s the Difference?
- Fentanyl Detox: Symptoms, Timeline & Treatment
- How Long Is Rehab for Drug & Alcohol Abuse Treatment?
- Will I Lose My Job if I Go to Rehab?
- Rehab for Pregnant Mothers
- 8 Things You Should Know About Long-Term Rehab
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) For Rehab
- 10 Most Common Addictions in the U.S.
- Ativan (Lorazepam) Overdose: How Much Ativan Is Too Much?
- Ativan (Lorazepam) Addiction
- Am I An Alcoholic?
- How Long Does Alcoholic Hepatitis Last?
- Alcohol Detox: What To Expect When You Detox From Alcohol
- MDMA (Ecstasy) Signs, Symptoms & Side Effects
- MDMA Addiction Treatment: Solutions, Locations & Support