Jonathan Strum graduated from the University of Nebraska Omaha with a Bachelor’s in Communication in 2017 and has been writing professionally ever since. He has written, edited and published content for health care professionals, educators, real estate agents, lawyers and high-level university faculty. His current passion lies in relaying valuable information on addiction and mental health to help people get the help they need and enjoy a substance-free life in recovery.
- Cocaine Side Effects
- How The Recovery Village Supports New Jersey Alumni
- COVID Influences Substance Abuse in New Jersey: A 2020 Review
- Celebrating the Holidays While in Recovery
- Social Anxiety Disorder (Social Phobia) and Addiction
- Mood Disorders and Substance Abuse
- Eating Disorders and Addiction
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Addiction Therapy: Therapies Available for Addiction
- Can You Drink Alcohol with Claritin?
- Alcoholic Nose
- Can Alcohol Cause Psychosis?
- Gabapentin Taper