Jonathan Strum graduated from the University of Nebraska Omaha with a Bachelor’s in Communication in 2017 and has been writing professionally ever since. He has written, edited and published content for health care professionals, educators, real estate agents, lawyers and high-level university faculty. His current passion lies in relaying valuable information on addiction and mental health to help people get the help they need and enjoy a substance-free life in recovery.
- Cocaine Side Effects: Short & Long-Term Effects of Cocaine
- How The Recovery Village Supports New Jersey Alumni
- COVID Influences Substance Abuse in New Jersey: A 2020 Review
- Celebrating the Holidays While in Recovery
- Social Anxiety Disorder (Social Phobia) and Addiction
- Mood Disorders and Substance Abuse
- What is The Connection between Eating Disorders and Addiction?
- What is Dialectical Behavioral Therapy?
- What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)?
- Addiction Therapy: What are the Therapies Available for Addiction?
- Can You Drink Alcohol with Claritin?
- What is Alcoholic Nose? Signs, Facts & Examples
- Can Alcohol Cause Psychosis?
- How To Wean Off Gabapentin: Gabapentin Taper Schedule