Abby Doty graduated from Hamline University in 2021 with a Bachelor’s in English and Psychology. She has written and edited creative and literary work as well as academic pieces focused primarily on psychology and mental health. She is passionate about removing the stigma around mental health and recovery. In her free time, Abby loves reading, painting, and petting dogs.
- Adderall and Breastfeeding: Safety, Effects & Alternatives
- Mixing Adderall and Alcohol: Risks & Effects
- Adderall Dosage
- Dilaudid (Hydromorphone) vs. Fentanyl
- What is Clonidine Used For?
- Acamprosate for Alcohol Use Disorder
- Does Smoking Weed Make You Lose Weight?
- Inpatient vs. Outpatient Rehab: Understanding the Difference
- How to Help Someone with a Drug Addiction
- The Dangers of Mixing Xanax and Alcohol
- Why is Alcohol Addictive?
- Why Do Alcoholics Drink?
- How to Talk to an Alcoholic: A Guide
- Signs of Alcoholism
- Outpatient Rehab
- How Long Does it Take to Detox From Drugs?
- Living with an Alcoholic
- Nutrition and Addiction Recovery
- Detoxing From Alcohol at Home
- How Much Does Rehab Cost?
- Are Antidepressants Addictive?
- Ambien (Zolpidem) Abuse & Addiction